Chief Financial Officer
As a member of senior management team, the CFO will participate in the financial and strategic processes necessary for the health center to reach its goal. The CFO is responsible for directing all financial activities and providing strategic financial planning and technical expertise.
- Management and oversee all financial activities including, budgets, accounting practices, audits and billing function.
- Forecast critical milestones, potential obstacles, evaluate risk/benefits and presents alternate course of actions.
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of the organization with regard to long term operational goals, budgets and forecast. Analyze actual financial results and budget variances for profit and loss, balance sheets and statement of cash flow.
- Direct the preparation of the annual financial plan and assess/advise on its execution throughout the year to achieve performance objectives.
- Administer corporate retirement plan.
- Experience with managed care. Medicaid/Medicare, and Commercial Payers is preferred.
- Experience with FQHC Financial requirements including A133 Audits, Medicare/Medicaid Cost Reports, Federal/State grant reporting, budgets, and grant submission experience with third party reimbursement mechanisms and Federal guidelines regarding budget and financing.
- Experience with the development and implementation of strong financial management strategies in partnership with senior leadership.
- Significant experience in or knowledge of nonprofit accounting, including sophisticated fund and grant accounting, compliance and reporting.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in accounting, finance or a related field with 5 years’ experience in a non-profit healthcare organization preferably a Federally Qualified Health Center. Strong management and supervisory experience, analytical and problem-solving and strong organizational skills, excellent written and oral skills, detail oriented, attention to accuracy, effective communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Candidates with equivalent experience, education and training are welcome to apply.
We offer competitive salary and benefits and a positive work environment.
Please direct cover letter, CV, and inquiries to:
Mail: 1st Choice Healthcare
1001 N Missouri Ave
PO Box 83
Corning, AR 72422
Or apply below.