1st Choice Healthcare is accepting applications through August 19, 2020, for Data Manager in Corning, AR.
1st Choice Healthcare, Inc. is looking for a passionate Healthcare Data Manager who can manage competing priorities, as an energetic, self-starter, problem solver who works with determination to accomplish goals and meet end-user needs in a timely manner. The Data Manager must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
The Data Manager is responsible for providing support to multi-users (clinical, support and administrative staff) to improve and enhance patient data and clinical operations. The Data Manager will also deliver electronic health systems support and troubleshooting to identify opportunities for end-users and IT serves (i.e. analytics, decision support, and workflow support)
The Data Manager must be able to effectively and comfortably communicate (verbally and written) with all groups and individuals, including physicians, healthcare providers and key members of the organization.
The Data Manager will foster reporting resources and analysis, as part of monitoring organizational performance and clinical quality measures to identify improvement areas.
The successful candidate will turn data into knowledge, knowledge into awareness and awareness into decisions.
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to accurately collect, organize, analyze, and distribute sizable amounts of information with great attention to detail.
- Produce various reports accurately and on time (weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Reactively produce ad hoc reports on a short timeline
- Strong technical understanding of application processes and procedures
- Supports initiative for data integrity and standardization
- Stays up-to-date on reporting requirements for multiple reporting agencies
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and scrub data by assessing output and performance indicators to locate and remedy problems
- Understand and work with data utilization, validation, and visualization on single and multiple systems
- Ability to execute systems and applications, including software (exe and web-based), planning, process analysis, and staff training
- Ability to attend, participate or lead meetings; presenting data to others in a clear format
- Troubleshoots software problems as needed for reporting database environment, reports, electronic health systems, and various other applications
- Assists in staff training on new reports/dashboards and of various software and system updates in a multi-facility environment
- May analyze existing daily operations as they relate to reporting/system build decisions. May assist in the analyses of workflows, data collection and report details to help shape report building decisions
- Work with management to prioritize healthcare data needs
- Ability to quickly learn new programs when required
- Bachelor’s degree, Associate degree, License, Certificate, or equivalent combination of related education and/or experience in Information Systems, Healthcare or related field(s).
- Strong knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing data (Excel), is a requirement.
- Knowledge of database management system (Access) and SQL
- Direct experience with the use and support of electronic health systems, a plus
You can apply online, or mail your letter of interest, resume, and references to:
1st Choice Healthcare
Attn: Human Resource Manager
PO BOX 83
Corning, AR 72422